Website Surgical House
Surgical House is a family owned Australian business established in 1980 in Perth, Western Australia. We are a wholesale and retail supplier of
healthcare consumables and equipment distributing Australia wide. Over past decades we have built our business on a reputation of excellent
service, mutual trust and reliability.
We are looking to employ a suitably qualified and experienced individual to promote our extensive range of aged care and disability equipment to the
WA residential/community Aged Care market, and to our rapidly expanding NDIS customer base.
This is a full time role which offers the successful candidate an excellent salary, vehicle, and bonus structure.
Please send a covering letter outlining your relevant experience along with your current CV to: [email protected]
This position closes on Fri 22nd October 2021.
What you will be doing:
Primary Functions include: Patient Care Equipment (PCE)
- Sales of PCE to residential, community, aged and disability care customers, hospitals and the general public
- Implement and monitor trials of equipment
- Provision of product training to customers
- Assist BDM and MD with sourcing and evaluation of new product lines
- Attend conferences/trade displays as required
What you need to succeed in this role are:
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Great problem solving abilities
- Caring and empathetic approach
- Intermediate computing skills
Qualifications and Experience required, include:
- Manual handling training – essential
- Experience within the Aged Care, Disability Care and Hospital markets – highly desirable
- Medical sales experience – highly desirable, but not essential
- Occupational Therapist – desirable, but not essential
- Training skills desirable
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have full unrestricted working rights in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Do you have customer service experience?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.