Website Emprise Mobility
Emprise Mobility – Mandurah
- Full-time position commencing ASAP
- Competitive remuneration package
- Join a small team of 7 experienced Occupational Therapists
- Recent graduates welcome to apply
About the business
Emprise Mobility specialises in mobility equipment, daily living aids and assistive technology to assist people facing reduced mobility arising from age, illness or disability achieve greater independence and freedom with every-day activities. We’re a well-established business, with warehouse and showrooms in Bibra Lake and Mandurah, and we’re continuing to grow!
Our customers include retail customers and their families/carers who visit our showrooms or contact us by phone or email; and organisations including the Department of Veterans’ Affairs; NDIS; funding bodies who provide grants for the acquisition of mobility equipment; and providers that manage Home Care Packages.
About the role
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an Occupational Therapist, who has an interest in assistive technology, to support our customers in our Mandurah showroom. The successful candidate will join a highly experienced team of Occupational Therapists where there are endless opportunities to learn and grow. This role will provide support to customers on the shop floor and, provide in-home customer support, assessments and recommendations.
This is a rare opportunity to expand your knowledge in assistive technology and work with a variety of different people and challenges. In this role, the successful candidate will be required to interact with people on a day-to-day basis and therefore, exemplary interpersonal skills are essential.
Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
Role requirements/duties include:
- Provide assistance to showroom customers to ensure appropriate match of assistive technology that fits the customers’ needs;
- Provide advice and assistance to end-users, funding organisations and other health professionals to support appropriate product selection;
- Organise trials of assistive technology;
- Complete formal Assistive Technology Assessments and prepare recommendations and supporting reports for NDIS and other clients;
- Work with a wide-range of stakeholders in order to deliver a positive result for the end-user, carers and family members, purchasing organisations managing funds on behalf of clients, other health professionals, and equipment suppliers;
- Develop and deliver short training sessions for both internal staff and external professionals;
- Seek and/or create product usage materials that will promote safe and effective use of our products by our customers;
- Be a key internal resource for Assistive Technology sold by the business;
- Participate as a member of the sales team, including completing retail sales in the showroom and being part of the Saturday morning showroom roster.
Mandatory requirements for this role are:
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office suite
- Formal qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Practical Occupational Therapy experience
- Demonstrated personal drive and work ethic
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and customer relationship skills with a professional demeanour and approachable nature
- A willingness to adapt and embrace change
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in the delivery of professional outputs
- Commitment to comply with company policies and procedures
- Excellent time management skills, ability to coordinate, prioritise, and manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to participate in the Saturday roster every 2-3 weeks
- Own transport
- Current Drivers Licence
In return for your dedication, skills and knowledge we will offer an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your experience.
Applying – SEEK
If this job aligns with your aspirations, please apply on SEEK with your cover letter addressing the selection criteria and your motivation for applying, along with your resume.
Successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly. If you are successful, you will be required to provide at least 2 referees from recent employers/supervisors, and be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen. Ability to abide by company’s Fitness for Work Policy, including random and at cause Drug and Alcohol testing.
Please do not call our office, our reception team cannot assist with application enquiries. We are not accepting applications from recruitment consultants.
You must have the right to live and work full time in Australia to apply for this position.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.