Website Therapy Focus
• Want to take the next step in your career?
• Work with an established base of customers
• Join an experienced and supportive team and follow your passion
Are you wanting to work in and organisation that will provide you the opportunity to develop and follow your passion? We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to join our Team based in Wembley and continue to grow or specialise with us. Supporting children and young adults living with a disability, you will work collaboratively within an enthusiastic and supportive team to set goals, develop comprehensive therapy plans and provide a range of Occupational Therapy services.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Providing social skills intervention to customers and supporting them with transition;
• Delivering therapy to support a variety of clients including support with regulation, fine motor skills and developing independence with life skills within clinical, school and community settings;
• Providing mealtime management support to customers and their support networks;
• Ongoing evaluation and review of customer progress in line with their goals and plans; and
• Maintaining customer records and ensuring adequate and effective service delivery across the allied health team.
What You Need:
• At least 1 year clinical experience as an Occupational Therapist would be preferred;
• A minimum Core PBS rating would be highly advantageous, or a willingness to develop these skills;
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills teamed with the ability to work autonomously;
• Experience within the disability sector and familiarity with ASD is desirable, but not a must have; and
• A high level of motivation and a flexible, can-do attitude, with a strong focus on customer outcomes.
What We Offer:
• An established customer base without the need to build your own referral list;
• The opportunity to follow your passion and specialise in the fields you want to;
• Flexibility and a family friendly environment;
• Ongoing training and support from experienced therapists, to enhance your skills working within the disability sector and navigating the NDIS; and
• Competitive remuneration and benefits packages.
All successful applicants must obtain a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and NDIS check prior to commencement.
To apply please attach your CV and qualifications. Should you require further information or wish to discuss the opportunity, please contact the People, Talent and Culture Team on 1300 135 373.
To apply for this job please visit therapyfocus.bigredsky.com.