The Independent Living Centre WA is now called Indigo. Indigo is building on the strong foundation of ILCWA as a leading provider of Assistive technology (devices and equipment), home modifications, therapy, driving, and professional education. We provide tailored allied health and AT solutions to people with disability, seniors, carers, health professionals and educators. Through our customer-centric services we aim to achieve greater independence and inclusion for all. Due to business growth and some exciting new projects such as geat2GO we are in a position to expand our allied health team.
We are currently recruiting for OTs who have a passion for assistive technology (AT), home modifications assessment and prescription, and Allied Health Therapy Services (including to CHSP and NDIS clients). With varied roles available, there is opportunity for OTs at all career stages to work across a number of program areas.
Thinking of applying? More about the role:
• Provision of advice, assessment and prescription of AT, home modifications, wellness and reablement
• Delivery of person-centred assessments and customer centric care
• Building capacity of individuals, carers, support organisations schools, and other health professionals to support choice in the understanding and use of AT
• Work across multi-sectors including supporting CHSP and NDIS clients
• Support Commonwealth Home Support customers achieve optimal independence and stay in their own homes for longer.
• Assist with coordination of referrals, planning, delivery, and evaluation
Here’s what we’re looking for:
• A tertiary qualification in occupational therapy and current professional registration with AHPRA
• Someone who shares our values of Integrity, Passion, Creativity, Together- as getting the right people is important to us.
• Knowledge and more importantly the desire and interest to learn about AT, home modifications and the various services and funding available to support AT choice.
• Sound clinical reasoning skills
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to problem solve and strive for great customer outcomes
What you can expect from us:
• A great place to work. We offer great culture, an employee wellbeing program and an active and fun social club.
• A good work life balance. Additional annual leave and flexible working arrangements, where you can work from home, and the office.
• Initial Fixed Term contract with view to further extension
• We have part-time and full-time opportunities on offer
• Ongoing support, mentorship, and professional development – we have a mentorship program in place
• Other great benefits include salary packaging (including the ability to package relocation expenses for those eligible), IT set up at home, competitive salary and 10% superannuation.
What’s your next step?
• Get the full position descriptions by emailing email [email protected] or go to https://www.indigosolutions.org.au/about-us/join-our-team
• Contact Lynda Quigley, Allied Health Manager, (08) 9381 0638 or [email protected], to discuss the specifics of the position
• Send your applications in, we are ready to interview now!
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply. No agency applications at this time.
Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate has been appointed.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact [email protected]
We value our people at Indigo and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skill and experience.
Mission: We strive towards our mission of a community in which all abilities are valued, where people have the knowledge, tools, and confidence to participate.
To apply for this job please visit www.indigosolutions.org.au.