Website 3D Recruit
• Permanent role working 8 hours a fortnight that can be arranged to suit you!
• Increase physical and cognitive function to maximise resident’s independence
• Large in house Allied Health team including Physios, Speechies & Dietitians
Join an accomplished and progressive residential aged care provider. Focus on traditional OT duties with no pain management massages!
Your next employer:
Join an accomplished and reputable organisation offering the very best in residential and community aged care. They surpass the boundaries of best practice through implementing innovative and evolving care strategies and are dedicated to ensuring quality care, sustainability and continuous improvement. There is a genuine commitment to providing clients with respect, dignity and compassion, and providing staff with the opportunity to grow whilst being supported along the way.
The exciting opportunity:
• 25 bed aged care facility located 30 minutes South-East of Bunbury
• Work 8 hours a fortnight – design the role to suit you
• Apply your specialist knowledge to increase physical and cognitive function and maximise independence and quality of life
• Conduct holistic assessments to determine both physical and equipment needs
• Create, implement, review and adjust care plans to ensure they accurately reflect all of the resident’s requirements
• Provide services in line with client’s preferences, medical care needs and policies and procedures
What makes this great:
• Focus on traditional OT duties with NO PAIN MANAGEMENT MASSAGES
• Open to new graduates and experienced Occupational Therapists
• Be part of, and collaborate with, an extensive in house Allied Health team including Physiotherapists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitians and Therapy Assistants
• Be guided and supported by your dedicated 3D Recruit Career Consultant, assisting with CV creation, interview preparation and career advice
• Up to $50 an hour + super
• Current AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist, or due to receive registration in the near future
• Superb interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build rapport with and engage residents and families
• Demonstrated ability conducting thorough assessments and creating individualised care plans
• Eager, passionate and confident in your ability to utilise your excellent clinical skills to provide holistic care
• Experience in the residential aged care industry is desirable but not essential
For more information on the exciting role, please call Kamala on 0424 435 152 or email your CV to [email protected]. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and no cover letter is required.
If you but you would like to have a confidential discussion about other OT opportunities that we have available in the aged care and disability sectors, and how we can help transform your career, please also call Kamala.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.