Skillbuilders Therapy Services and Products for Children
Our team is expanding and we would like to invite new team members to join us in our fantastic new therapy centre. This month we will have additional space for a new Occupational Therapist and a Speech Pathologist at both of our locations.
If you’re looking to be part of a progressive but well established team known for developing excellent family centred outcomes in a fun and friendly environment, you’ll find it with us! You’ll also find very flexible working arrangements – salary, contract, full time, part time, etc.
Our multidisciplinary team includes Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology and Physiotherapy. Our client group is diverse, including children aged 0-18 years presenting with the full range of developmental concerns that you may expect to see in community practice. We provide services to children who are referred privately, via all Medicare programmes including Mental Health and via NDIS. We maintain a 50% ratio of NDIS/non-funded services to ensure your caseload is diverse, interesting and you achieve a wide range of clinical experience.
Our services can be at either one of ‘our places’ (in Canning Vale or Cockburn Central) or at ‘your place’ – at the child’s school, home or day care.
As a team, we value work/life balance and the opportunity to choose work days and hours. We also all have our ‘special interest areas’ we like to develop but also enjoy the opportunity to work with children presenting with a range of concerns. Mentoring and support is provided both incidentally and formally through our team of very experienced therapists, with additional PD also accessed through available courses/workshops etc.
If you are looking for a role where you can truly make a difference to children and families, we would love to hear from you.
• Choice of salary or contract arrangements, full time or part time
• Both Level 1 and Senior positions depending on experience
• Contribution towards professional development
• Mentoring and peer supervision
• Mixed caseload of NDIS and private clients
• Clinic and community based appointments
• Working with children of varying ages
• Multi-disciplinary team approach with both individual and group-based programmes
Please contact us if you have:
• Passion for working with children and families
• A high level of written and oral communication skills
• A degree in Speech Pathology and registration with SPA
• A degree in Occupational Therapy and registration with AHPRA
Please phone Penny on 0407 442 659 with any queries. All enquiries are confidential and there is no obligation to apply. You can also send your CV to [email protected]. Applications close as soon as we’ve found our new team members!
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.