Website Therapy Focus
• If you’re an experienced OT looking for a Sea Change, this is the role for you
• Join a fabulous, innovative, multi-disciplinary team and follow your passion
• Bring your knowledge and experience to a place where it will be valued
We believe that everyone’s journey should be extraordinary. We are known across Western Australia as a provider of therapeutic services for people living with a disability. We are now expanding into new areas and we have exciting plans that will create new opportunities for experienced and talented Therapists.
Are you wanting to work in an organisation that will provide you with the opportunity to further develop your skills and follow your passion? We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to join our team in a role where you can continue to grow your career and specialise with us. Supporting children, through to mature adults living with a disability, you will work collaboratively within an enthusiastic and supportive multi-disciplinary team to set goals, develop comprehensive therapy plans and provide a range of Occupational Therapy services to our customers.
• Providing therapy to customers across the South-West region, both within clinical and community settings;
• Ongoing evaluation and review of customer progress in line with their plans;
• Maintaining customer records and ensuring adequate and effective service delivery across the allied health team;
• Help build the regional team and participate in the evaluation and development of policies and procedures; and
• Ideally you will have 2-3 years of post-graduate experience, but we will consider those applicants with at least 1 year of relevant clinical Occupational Therapy experience;
• Experience working with both children, teens and adults would be highly advantageous;
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills teamed with the ability to work autonomously;
• Experience within the disability sector and familiarity with Assistive Technology is desirable, but not a must-have; and
• A high level of motivation and a flexible, positive attitude, with a strong focus on customer outcomes, will be key to your success.
What’s in it for you?
• An established customer base without the need to build your own referral list;
• A diverse caseload that will keep you engaged, whilst offering opportunities to follow your passion;
• Work in a dynamic, positive and supportive team that will help enhance your skills working within the disability sector and navigating the NDIS;
• Access to ongoing formal internal and external professional development opportunities to support your continued skill development; and
• A competitive remuneration and benefits package including 5 weeks annual leave, 2 wellness days, and much more.
At Therapy Focus we believe every person’s journey should be extraordinary. Our guiding principles of Stronger together, Make today count, Keep it simple, Be courageous, Make it personal and Be exceptional are helping us transform the way therapy is delivered. And we’re inviting you to join us on this journey.
If you are highly motivated and have resilience and are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now by attaching your CV and qualifications. Should you wish to discuss the opportunity, please contact the People, Talent & Culture Team on 1300 135 373 or Email:[email protected].
All successful applicants must obtain a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and NDIS check prior to commencement.
To apply for this job please visit therapyfocus.bigredsky.com.