Website Therapy Focus
• Are you an experienced OT with strong Assistive Tech skills?
• Want a role which offers complex cases and a variety of intervention requirements?
• Apply now and become part of a well-supported multi-disciplinary team
Who We Are:
We believe that everyone’s journey should be extraordinary. We are known across Western Australia as a provider of therapeutic services for children living with a disability. We are now expanding into new areas and we have exciting plans that will create new opportunities for experienced and talented Therapists.
Working with complex caseloads on a day-to-day basis, we are seeking an experienced OT who can bring a level of maturity and capability to the team. These complex cases range from equipment needs, sensory and emotional needs and social skills management. In this challenging and rewarding role, you will be part of a strong and supportive team where you’ll work closely together to achieve the end goal.
The Role (the day-to-day):
• Managing a complex caseload including complex equipment needs, support requirements and complex environments;
• Conducting assessments, prescribing and implementing Assistive Technology;
• Providing sensory and emotional regulation support to customers and their support networks;
• Working with clients and support networks on social skills management; and
• Supervising and mentoring other clinicians and providing input to their learning and development plans, to ensure clinical excellence is achieved.
What You Need:
• At least 5 years’ experience as an OT teamed with extensive hands-on experience with Assistive Tech;
• Sensory and emotional regulation experience and a minimum PBS rating of Core, will be critical to your success in the role;
• High levels of motivation and resilience will be beneficial in navigating the complex cases and families;
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills with a strong focus on customer outcomes; and
• Experience mentoring and supervising others would be advantageous, but not a must.
What We Offer:
• An established, varied customer base without the need to build your own referral list;
• The opportunity to work within a specialised portfolio whilst being part of a broader, multi-discipline team;
• Be hands on and share your knowledge to develop and mentor colleagues within your discipline;
• Ongoing training and local support of experienced Team Leaders to enhance your skills; and
• A competitive remuneration and benefits package.
All successful applicants must hold a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and NDIS check prior to commencement.
If you have a get up and go mindset and a flexible attitude, then we want to hear from you. If you are looking to take the next step in your career journey, apply now by attaching your CV and qualifications. Should you wish to discuss the opportunity, please contact the People, Talent and Culture Team on 1300 135 373.
To apply for this job please visit therapyfocus.bigredsky.com.