Website Kern Health
We’re a passionate, collaborative and forward-thinking team of therapists, with one thing in common – the desire to make a positive difference to people’s lives.
If you are a therapist who wants to make a difference and enjoys working with a passionate, collaborative, and supportive organisation, Kern is the place for you.
Whether working with individuals and their families in the hospital, aged care, or community settings, we want to set the standard for allied health services in WA.
We believe that by successfully developing different and better ways of delivering therapy, we will positively raise the bar for what people will expect from their therapy service provider.
Why work with Kern?
At Kern, we understand that a therapist’s passion, workplace, and support structure are key in ensuring a high-quality client experience. To support your passion Kern offers;
- A genuine, values driven organisation with an emphasis on safety, support, growth, reward and recognition
- Great compensation and flexible family friendly work arrangements
- You don’t start cold at Kern, we offer an extensive induction and orientation process, with as much mentoring as you need
- A coaching and development framework to facilitate employee growth, career progression and job satisfaction.
- Exposure to multiple settings of health service delivery, including Community/ Disability (NDIS), Hospital and Aged Care.
As a hospital-based occupational therapist you will be required to deliver inpatient and outpatient services to the patients of the Peel Health Campus, Mandurah.
What you will need to bring:
- A desire to provide optimal care for your clients, using your existing skills, but more importantly by pursuing continuous professional growth and improvement.
- Commitment to Kern’s values of Respect, Compassion and Teamwork.
Oh, you should have the standard qualifications
- A Bachelor of Science (Occupational Therapy) or approved equivalent
- Full AHPRA registration
- A valid police clearance and working with children check
- A valid West Australian drivers’ licence
What do you think?
If you think Kern is the place for you, please send a resume and let us know about your passion for Allied Health to [email protected] Or if you are not sure and would like to explore further the opportunities with Kern, we would be keen to hear from you. Give Adam Beatty a call on 0427 246 727
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.