Website 3D Recruit
- Flexible hours & days, choose casual, contract or permanent as part or full time
- No travel! Have clients come to you & work with colleagues at a modern practice
- Professional development opportunities including in hand and upper limb therapy
Do you want a paediatric case load of NDIS and private practice clients? See your clients make progress through rehab, and have less report writing!
Your next employer:
A boutique private clinic started so clients feel empowered and confident in being independent. Appreciating clients for their uniqueness, they cover health needs from preventative measures to complex therapy regimes. Focused on delivering a compassionate and friendly atmosphere, they value happy clients, happy referrers, happy staff and engaging with the local community.
The exciting opportunity:
- Based at a modern clinic with an onsite gym in Perth’s inner suburbs
- Focus on paediatrics but be provided with the potential to have a varied case load if you desire
- Oversee conditions such as upper limb, neurological, rheumatological, developmental delay, handwriting difficulties, hypermobility, mental health and pain
- Conduct assessments and create personalised care plans in conjunction with the client’s caregivers
- Deliver and review treatments in order to meet identified goals and outcomes
- Provide pain management to clients who present with biomechanical issues
What makes this great:
- Design the role to suit you – flexible hours including the option for weekend work, part or full time, and casual, contract or permanent
- Work with a mix of NDIS and private practice clients, meaning less report writing and the ability to see your clients make progress and recover
- No travel – have clients come to you and work with colleagues on site
- Be part of a collaborative and creative team – receive support from, and work alongside other OTs, Physios and Speech Therapists
- Opportunity to develop skills in hand and upper limb therapy
- $80k – $115k + super + professional development allowance
- Registration as an Occupational Therapist with AHPRA, or due to receive registration in the near future
- Skilled at conducting thorough assessments, collaborating with families to design individualised care plans and delivering treatment programs
- A passion for working in paediatrics and delivering consistent, high quality care
- Energetic, confident, eager to grow and proactive
- NDIS experience and psychosocial experience is preferred but not essential
If this sounds right for you, contact Kamala immediately on 0424 435 152 or email your CV to [email protected]. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and no cover letter is required.
We are the leading recruitment agency for aged care and community service providers in WA. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about other Allied Health opportunities please also call Kamala.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.