• Choose your days and hours – work between 10 and 24 hours a week
• Very small (34 beds) facility – get to know residents and provide person centred care
• Stand-alone, not for profit provider located 30 minutes South of Perth’s CBD
Your future employer:
Join a stand alone not for profit aged care provider who are focused on providing care that addresses the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of all residents. The focus is not just on the holistic wellbeing of residents, but also their staff, with a commitment to training and nurturing.
The rare opportunity:
• Located 30 minutes South of Perth’s CBD
• Part time role perfect for parents, people studying or with another job – work between 10 and 24 hours a week
• VERY SMALL aged care facility – only 34 beds!
• Apply your specialist knowledge to increase physical and cognitive function and maximise independence and quality of life
• Conduct holistic assessments to determine both physical and equipment needs
• Create, implement and review care plans to ensure they accurately reflect all of the resident’s requirements
• Deliver pain management to residents
• Very well staffed facility – work alongside a part time Physiotherapist and provide direction and oversight of a team of Occupational Therapy Assistants
What makes this great:
• Salary dependent on experience + salary packaging
• Work the hours that suit you and get great work / life balance
• Truly get to know the residents and provide person centred care
• Great opportunity for someone who wants to be involved in the admissions of residents due to expansion
• Be guided and supported by your dedicated 3D Recruit Career Consultant, assisting with CV creation, interview preparation and career advice.
• Must have AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist
• Experienced in an Occupational Therapist position in residential aged care, confident in your knowledge
• Superb interpersonal skills; able to build strong relationships and clearly communicate with residents, their families and staff
• Must be compassionate, patient, understanding and empathetic
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so please email your CV to [email protected] or call me on 0424 435 152 for further information.
Please also call Kamala if you would like to have a confidential discussion about other opportunities available and how we can help transform your career.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.