Two full-time positions exist for Occupational Therapists to join our busy and growing practice, seeing clients in the community, with a focus on the older adult. One position in the northern suburbs and one in the southern suburbs.
We are looking for self-motivated candidates with good organisational skills, who can work effectively independently and as part of our wonderful team. New graduate and experienced OTs equally welcomed to apply. An opportunity may exist to take on some leadership and mentoring responsibilities also. Own car is essential, with generous travel allowance paid.
About the business
Maximum Independence Occupational Therapy / Lifecare Homecare is a private OT practice, which is part of the LifeCare group.
We provide a wide variety of OT services to individuals in their home, with a focus on aged and disability care, and forms part of our multi-disciplinary team of allied health service providers.
An interest in delivering care to the aged population is essential.
We have a small practice feel, but are part of a large network of practices, which brings plenty of benefits, including educational, clinical and administrative support.
Benefits and perks
Supportive work environment.
Flexible work with some work-from-home.
Professional development opportunities.
Career progression opportunities.
Skills and experience
– Good work ethic
– Strong clinical reasoning skills
– Effective time management and organisational skills
– Highly developed inter-personal and communication skills
– Interest in working with the older adult
– Right to work in Australia
– Unrestricted AHPRA registration
– Current Police Clearance
– Current WA drivers’ licence and own car
– Previous experience with Home Care Packages, DVA and/or the NDIS clients
– Experience in home modification and equipment prescription
– Experience in any of the following:
- Neurological rehab
- Cognitive rehab
- Wheelchair assessment and prescription
- working with NDIS clients
Please address EOI and CVs to:
Anthony Imms, Practice Principal
Ph: 9424 0200
5/527 Canning Hwy, Melville WA 6156
Practice URL: www.lifecare.com.au/homecare
To apply for this job email your details to Anthony.firstname.lastname@example.org.