In Balance Health
In Balance Health is seeking an innovative and passionate Senior Occupational Therapist to join their growing multidisciplinary team. Only a short, relaxed drive out of Perth with flexible work conditions using a hybrid model of service delivery.
We are looking for someone to deliver exceptional Occupational Therapy services to our NDIS participants through a) direct contact with clients, families and support network b) in conjunction with Allied Health Assistant (AHA) c) educating and mentoring an AHA.
NDIS Occupational therapy services offered include assessment, planning and delivery of person-centred Therapy; Functional Capacity Assessments; Home modifications and Assisted Technology.
A fantastic opportunity arises for this innovative and forward thinking individual to be involved in the establishment of an integrated Therapy Garden/Cafe and a New sustainable Service Delivery Model for Regional WA.
Experience and Skills:
· Relevant undergraduate tertiary qualification as an Occupational Therapist
· Minimum 3 years experience
· APHRA registration
· Knowledge of NDIS, individualised planning and funding options
· Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and reflectively
· Ability to mentor and educate an Allied Health Assistant
What’s on Offer:
· Excellent remuneration
· Flexible working arrangement and work hours
· Free access to health and wellness facilities and fitness classes
· Relaxed working environment
· Accommodation and travel negotiable
All enquires are welcome. Contact Alex Gazis-Morris for any further information on 08 9622 5335 or [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.