- Expanding and innovative company – develop and grow your team and the service
- Fantastic flexibility – design your day to suit you and work from anywhere
- Joint leadership and clinical role – visit clients in the metro Perth area
Driven and dynamic OT needed – newly created key leadership role at a visionary disability provider who prioritise serving clients over meeting KPIs!
Your next employer:
Key leadership role at a growing community focused, WA disability provider who deliver support to children and adults with complex support needs. They focus on empowering clients to overcome disadvantages and hurdles to personal, social and financial growth through the provision of flexible, compassionate and innovative care, tailored to their individual needs and preferences.
The exciting opportunity:
- Report directly into a visionary CEO
- Make the role your own and convert your ideas into action plans – take the lead to help develop the service in this newly created position
- Work from anywhere and visit clients in the Perth metro area
- Establish and implement workflow structures to create an efficient Occupational Therapy department
- Mentor, train, develop and manage a small team of Occupational Therapists, that will grow as the organisation expands
- Perform OT assessments with respect to physical, sensory, cognitive and psychological functional need
- Plan, implement and evaluate person centred care plans and practical strategies to help clients reach their individual goals and improve their quality of life
- Prescribe equipment and recommend home modifications
- Provide advice, education and training to clients and their families
- Work collaboratively with the internal team, external agencies, local community business and government organisations to deliver holistic care
What makes this great:
- Opportunity to be innovative; have the freedom to design and execute best practice services ‘your way’ and develop the role as the organisation grows
- Recruit and manage a revolutionary team of therapists who will focus on serving clients needs rather than chasing KPIs
- Design the role to suit you – great flexibility, choice of part or full time, and the option to work from anywhere
- Don’t lose touch with your clinical skills – hold a case load whilst having leadership responsibilities
- Be guided and supported by your dedicated 3D Recruit Career Consultant, assisting with CV creation, interview preparation and career advice
- Fantastic salary, up to $130k, with the opportunity to earn commission or performance related bonuses
- Must have a Bachelor of Occupational Therapy or equivalent and full registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated experience as an Occupational Therapist in the disability, aged care or mental health sector
- A vibrant manager who leads by example with a proven ability mentoring and developing new graduates and junior Occupational Therapists
- Energetic, innovative and passionate with business acumen and a drive to develop and grow services that deliver exceptional care
Interviews will be taking place ASAP, so to find out further information call Kamala on 0424 435 152 or express your interest by emailing your CV to [email protected]. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and no cover letter is required.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about other management and specialist roles we have available in disability, aged care and mental health, please call Kamala.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.