Website Therapy Focus
• Do you want to make a genuine impact on people’s lives?
• Do you enjoy working with paediatrics and young adults?
• If your answer is yes and you’re an experienced OT, click below to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
Your next employer:
We believe that everyone’s journey should be extraordinary. We are known across Western Australia as a provider of therapeutic services for children living with a disability. We are now expanding into new areas and we have exciting plans that will create new opportunities for experienced and talented Therapists.
Working with complex caseloads on a day-to-day basis, we are seeking an experienced OT who can bring a level of maturity and capability to the team. These complex cases range from mealtime management, equipment needs, behaviour support and social skills management. In this challenging yet rewarding role, you will be part of a strong and supportive team where you’ll work closely together with the multi-disc team to achieve the end goal.
• Managing a complex caseload with a variety of needs including mealtime management and behaviour support;
• Conducting assessments and prescribing Assistive Technology;
• Working closely with the multidisciplinary team to implement Positive Behaviour Support;
• Providing sensory and emotional regulation support to customers and their support networks;
• Working with customers and support networks on social skills management; and
• Supervising and mentoring other clinicians and providing input to their learning and development plans, to ensure clinical excellence is achieved.
• Be a qualified OT with at least 5 years’ clinical experience with extensive hands-on practise with complex mealtime management;
• A minimum PBS rating of Core, will be critical to your success in the role with a desire to progress to proficient
• High levels of motivation and resilience will be beneficial in navigating the complex cases and families teamed with a flexible attitude to accommodate the customer base;
• Some practical knowledge of Assistive Tech, will be highly regarded;
• Knowledge of working within the confines of the NDIS will be beneficial; and
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills with a strong focus on customer outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
• An established, varied customer base without the need to build your own referral list;
• The opportunity to work within a specialised portfolio whilst being part of a broader, multi-discipline team;
• Be hands on and share your clinical advice and expertise within your discipline;
• Local support of experienced Team Leaders and discipline specific clinical supervisors, as well as learning and development opportunities; and
• A competitive remuneration and benefits package.
At Therapy Focus we believe every person’s journey should be extraordinary. Our guiding principles of stronger together, make today count, keep it simple, be courageous, make it personal and be exceptional are helping us transform the way therapy is delivered. And we’re inviting you to join us on this journey.
Apply now by attaching your CV and qualifications. Should you wish to discuss the opportunity in further detail, please contact the People, Talent & Culture Team on 1300 135 373.
All successful applicants must obtain a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and NDIS check prior to commencement.
To apply for this job please visit therapyfocus.bigredsky.com.