0 Items
Select Page

Home » About Us » Support Staff

Support Staff

How can I become an Occupational Therapy Assistant?


Many healthcare facilities require some form of qualification to work as an Occupational Therapy Assistant or Allied Health Assistant. There are several Certificate III and Certificate IV Courses available through TAFE institutions and other Colleges, which vary in length and content

Resources for Support Staff coming soon…