On the 13th January 2022 the WA Government announced new proof of vaccination requirements for patrons visiting hospitality venues in Perth and WA Peel Region.
Under this new Direction, Pagoda Resort & Spa is required to ensure that restaurant & bar patrons and attendees to any events being held at the Hotel’s conference and meeting venues provide proof of double COVID vaccination as from 31st January.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination may be in a digital or paper-based form, along with approved identification.
In case of medical exemption, acceptable forms of a medical exemption include:
- A COVID-19 digital certificate (that shows a medical exemption) through myGov (external link) or the Express Plus Medicare mobile app (external link)
- A certificate stored in a smartphone’s wallet, along with an acceptable form of identification
- A hardcopy of the certificate, along with an acceptable form of identification
- A digital or hardcopy of an immunisation history statement, along with an acceptable form of identification
Follow WAOTA on Facebook
- February 11 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- February 25 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm at Pagoda Ballroom, Pagoda Resort
- March 11 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm at Pagoda Ballroom, Pagoda Resort
- April 1 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm at Pagoda Ballroom, Pagoda Resort
- April 4 @ 8:30 am - April 5 @ 4:30 pm at Pagoda Ballroom, Pagoda Resort