- Attractive salary packaging options – up to $18,550 tax free
- No weekend or shift work and flexible hours are available to support work life balance
- Leave Loading payments of up to 17.5%
- Osborne Park base location
Join a passionate and collaborative team that promotes autonomy, innovation and work life balance.
As part of our growing Multidisciplinary Care team, you will work alongside occupational therapists, nursing, podiatry and therapy assistants.
Utilize your broad skill set to create and oversee re-enablement programmes for our clients. Assisting clients to achieve unique goals set by you, that will have them re-engage within the community, will bring you immense job satisfaction.
Witnessing your clients return to their best lives will be the most rewarding experience for you as an Allied Health professional
At Silverchain, we endeavour to have our team members working as close to home as possible
- Professional Development supported & Study Leave supported
- Internal referral rewards – refer a friend or family member receive a $250 e-voucher
- Salary packaged vehicle options
- Opportunity to purchase extra leave
- Comprehensive orientation programme
- Devices and consumables provided to assist you in delivering care (including laptop and smart phone)
- Travel KM’s at 0.82 per km
- Subsidised gym membership – $15 per week to access hundreds of different fitness venues
- Health insurance programmes – 12% discount with HBF
- Social club discounts – cheaper tickets to cinemas, theatre shows, Zoo, Aqwa, Scitech, Adventure World and more *providers subject to change
- Mental health support – up to 3 free sessions with a degree-qualified psychologist per yea
How to apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.