Website Life Live It
Life Live it! Occupational Therapy is an established home visiting practice in WA that specialises in adult and aged care rehabilitation, home modifications and equipment prescription. We service the Perth Metropolitan and Outer Metropolitan Area, and the South West and Great Southern Regions of WA.
Life Live it! continues to embrace ongoing growth and as such, require the services of an Occupational Therapist to join our team, based in our Albany Office to service the Great Southern Region of WA.
Therapists based in Albany as well as those based in Perth who would consider a fly in and out arrangement are encouraged to apply.
Our culture is supportive and collaborative. We place a high importance on continuous professional development and are committed to providing a quality service and the best possible outcomes for our clients.
We are seeking a therapist to be part of a highly functioning clinical and administrative team. Whilst being able to work and communicate effectively well within a team, you will also be able to work autonomously. You will have strong problem solving and clinical reasoning skills, practical experience in home modifications, equipment prescription and or the rehabilitation process is desirable.
Your role will involve the administration of assessments, and interventions such as home modifications, equipment prescription and rehabilitation. Liaison with other health professionals, key stakeholders, support staff and families is another important aspect of the role.
- AHPRA registration with no conditions imposed
- Current Drivers Licence with reliable vehicle
- One-on-one support from Senior Therapists and fellow work colleagues.
- Weekly Professional Development sessions on us!
- Structured staff supervision and clinical support schedules.
- Your clinical work will be supported by advanced digital software platforms and our skilled administration team. Tools of trade include mobile phone, Surface and a uniform.
- Regular rostered days off
- A competitive salary and flexible work arrangements can be negotiated.
Recent graduates or experienced therapists are encouraged to apply.
Please submit Cover letter and CV to [email protected]. Candidates are encouraged to apply without delay as this position is currently available.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.