Website Down South Therapy
Are you ready for more?
Good therapists make an impression. Your skills will make a difference in people’s lives.
It’s your drive to do more that will make you a great therapist.
The drive to get into the real world and help people face their challenges head-on.
The drive to expand your skills and experience with a role that actively goes out into the community to make a difference.
If you have the skills and the drive to do more, then we want to talk to you.
We want to provide more opportunities
As Perth’s largest mobile Allied Health Service provider, Down South Therapy makes our families the focus of what we do, by going to them.
We step into their world to deliver a service that will make a difference to them. To help them develop their own skills and knowledge so they can achieve more.
We provide high quality best practice Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy and Psychology services to our expanding clientele across South Metropolitan, Eastern Corridor, Kwinana, Rockingham and Kwinana regions.
We work with people of all ages, through private and government funding, with or without an official diagnosis.
Our continued commitment to providing individualised services to all our families means we need committed and flexible therapists to join our team so we can reach more families across Western Australia.
We can offer you more
You are an Occupational Therapist that has
- The passion for helping clients to reach their fullest potential and to hit their goals through fun yet functional therapy
- Proven experience as an occupational therapist
- Proven ability to work in and contribute to a team
- Proven skills in client-centred and family-centred practice
- Effective organisational and time-management skills
- High levels of communication skills to support advocacy, mediation, negotiation and conflict resolution requirements
As one of our occupational therapists, you will
- work with the families and their key stakeholders to develop their individualised plan
- provide 1:1 and group support with children, teenagers and adults
- be part of a transdisciplinary team to develop holistic therapy plans for school-based and home-based intervention and support programs
- enjoy working in a flexible environment alongside experienced therapists
- have the enthusiasm to work in a team and contribute to everyone’s success
- take part in weekly clinical supervision to ensure you feel supported and to promote your growth and development
- contribute to weekly discipline-specific meetings and transdisciplinary meetings to learn from and share your knowledge and skills
- have experience working with NDIS clients
Down South Therapy offer more
All our employees enjoy
- Access to a wealth of best practice resources and equipment
- Specialist support across disciplines from our senior and clinical specialists aa well as support in and out of work hours from the DST leadership team
- A wide range of ongoing support to maintain and increase your knowledge and skills in the best practice provision including
- Paid internal development
- Paid external professional development
- Paid training leave
- Highly competitive salary packages
- Vehicle options and reimbursements
- Superannuation with salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working arrangements to create your ideal work-life balance with options including
- Work from the office or home
- Location-based timetables to limit the travel from your home
- 4 weeks annual leave with options for purchasing additional annual or study leave
- Paid technology packages
- Continued recognition through the year
- Monthly team building activities
- Monthly ‘Spirited Award’ recognition and awards. In 2021, three members of our team won an all-expenses-paid trip to the Northern Territory.
- A Social Committee who organise activities and excursions to include the whole team
Being a therapist can be incredibly rewarding, but can also have a significant impact on your own mental health and wellness. This is why we ensure all employees have full access to our Employees Assistance Program with free counselling sessions every year and 2 wellness days per year.
You will need to have
- Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- Driver’s Licence
We have multiple positions available for the right people from Graduate to Senior. Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
So, are you ready for more?
We want you on our team so call Kellie Briggs on 0404 698 218 or email [email protected] and start the conversation.
If you want more details, check out our website for more information and to see what we are all about.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.