Rare casual Occupational Therapist role in residential aged care designed to fit your lifestyle, giving you that elusive work / life balance.
- Join an established NFP aged care provider with strong values and culture
- Make a genuine difference to the elderly by improving their independence
- Plan, implement and coordinate individual and group therapeutic activities
Your next employer:
This established and growing employer of choice prides themselves on their strong organisational culture and fantastic reputation. They are committed to providing a warm, social and engaging environment to dementia, respite, high and low care residents. Become a key member of a company that embraces change management and has a strong belief in continuous improvement.
The exciting opportunity:
- Choose shifts that suit you working across three aged care facilities in the Bunbury area
- Apply your specialist knowledge to increase physical and cognitive function and maximise independence and quality of life
- Perform comprehensive assessments to create personalised care plans with specific goals, subject to regular review.
- Provide care services, prescribe appropriate equipment, and room modifications.
- Plan, implement and coordinate individual and group therapeutic activities that are run by Therapy Assistants
What makes this great:
- Join a large, in house allied health team with excellent support from Senior Therapists
- Growing, values driven organisation with a fantastic culture and team environment
- Be guided and supported by your dedicated 3D Recruit Career Consultant, assisting with CV creation, interview preparation and career advice
- Up to $68 an hour + super + salary packaging
- Current AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build rapport with and engage residents and families
- Demonstrated ability conducting thorough assessments and creating individualised care plans
- Eager, passionate and able to utilise your excellent clinical skills to provide holistic care
- Experience in the residential aged care industry is highly desirable but not essential
If this sounds right for you, contact Kamala immediately on 0426 684 126 or email your CV to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and no cover letter is required.
We are the leading recruitment agency for aged care and community service providers. Please also call Linh if you would like to have a confidential discussion about other permanent and contract Occupational Therapist opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.