Website 3D Recruit
- Flexible employer – choose part or full time and opportunity to work from home
- Rapidly expanding provider of disability services due to open new facilities
- Join a multi-disciplinary team and report into a nurturing Clinical Manager
Multiple roles available for new grads through to Senior OTs from any industry. Be based anywhere in the Perth metro area.
Your next employer:
Join a trusted disability provider who deliver goal focused care to clients of all ages with physical and psychological conditions. They are growing rapidly and are soon to open another office with a hydrotherapy pool, allied health consulting suites and a sensory room. Prioritising providing clients with continuity of care, they value their staff to create a culture of loyalty and longevity.
The exciting opportunity:
• Multiple roles available for new grads through to Senior OTs.
• Part time and full time positions vacant throughout the Perth metro area
• Travel to clients’ homes, schools and group homes to conduct thorough functional capacity assessments
• Provide aids, equipment and modifications within funding guidelines
• Deliver holistic and individualised care plans using a range of facilities to ensure clients reach their goals
• Work in collaboration with clients, their families and a multi-disciplinary team including Speech Pathologists and Physiotherapists to ensure all needs are met
• Have the opportunity to work from home, writing case notes and funding applications
What makes this great:
• Fantastic flexibility with the opportunity to design the role to suit you – part or full time with the opportunity to do some work from home
• Be assigned a case load that suits where you live and your area of specialty
• Report to a nurturing Clinical Operations Manager who prioritises support and professional development
• Be guided and supported by your dedicated 3D Recruit Career Consultant, assisting with CV creation, interview preparation and career advice
• Salary starting from $36 an hour + travel allowance + super
• A degree in Occupational Therapy
• Current unlimited registration as an Occupational Therapist with AHPRA, or due to receive registration in the near future
• Customer service focused with a commitment to providing exceptional care in all forms
• Flexible and organised with the ability to manage your time and day
• An empathetic, passionate, tenacious and driven professional
Our client is eager to fill these roles ASAP so applications will be reviewed as they are received. Express your interest immediately by emailing your CV to [email protected] or calling Kamala on 0424 435 152. No cover letter required!
Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential discussion about other opportunities in aged care and community services please also call Kamala.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.