A unique role for an experienced Occupational Therapist who is looking to work across home care and disability.
- Flexible hours with choice of part time (minimum of 3 days) or full time
- Great growth opportunities including a potential leadership role
- Achieve work life balance with the ability to work from home
Your next employer:
A not for profit home care and disability provider, committed to enhancing lives through personalised community care and assistance. Emphasising a community that values each individual, they offer a diverse range of support, from daily tasks to fostering social connections and enabling exploration of the world. With a collaborative team of clinical staff and carers, they build foundations for their clients to have fulfilling and independent lives.
The exciting opportunity:
- Deliver care in clients’ homes, at an aging community day centre and at a disability focused social club
- Work with consumers on NDIS and Home Care Packages, predominantly in Perth’s northern suburbs
- Be the sole Occupational Therapist initially and have involvement in the development and implementation of new programs
- Conduct thorough assessments to create goal focused and person centred care plans that are regularly reviewed
- Deliver care services, prescribe suitable equipment and recommend home modifications
- Generate reports in compliance with NDIS and home care funding and legislation
- Purposely engage with clients, their families and caretakers to deliver the best possible care
What makes this great:
- Design the role to suit you – fantastic flexibility with choice of part time (minimum 3 days) or full time
- Varied role providing care to diverse clients, including the elderly and those with disabilities
- Have the autonomy to manage your own work whilst still being part of a close knit team
- Opportunities for professional growth and the prospect of leading your own team in the future
- Be guided and supported by your dedicated 3D Recruit Career Consultant, assisting with CV creation, interview preparation and career advice
- Up to $50 an hour + super + salary packaging + car allowance
- Current AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist with experience in disability or home care
- Proven capability in conducting comprehensive assessments and developing personalised care plans
- Sound understanding of the disability or aged care legislation and standards
- Strong communication skills and able to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team, clients and their families
- Confident in your knowledge and ability, empathetic, patient, creative and with a client centred approach
If this sounds right for you, contact Kamala immediately on 0426 684 126 or email your CV to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and no cover letter is required.
We are the leading recruitment agency for aged care and community service providers. Please also call Linh if you would like to have a confidential discussion about other permanent and contract Occupational Therapist opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.