Website O.T. West Occupational Therapy Services
Opportunity to work part-time (20-30 hours) in a small, friendly Shenton Park based Occupational Therapy business, assisting in the day-to-day management of the office operations. Training and support provided with flexible hours and good remuneration rates.
- Managing the O.T.WEST office
- Providing administrative support to the Occupational Therapists
- Liaising with clients, referring bodies and equipment supplies, including coordinating OT home visits
- Maintaining the patient information system
- Invoicing clients and reconciling accounts using QuickBooks
- Undertaking general administrative tasks, as required
Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel and IT
- Experience in the use of QuickBooks/Reckon Accounting system – or similar preferable but not essential
- Experience in working in administrative and accounting roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Caring and friendly nature essential
- Good time management and organisational skills and capacity to multi-task
- Desire to work in a health-related industry with a predominantly aged care client group
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.