Website Incite Solutions Group
Imagine offering clients goal-oriented rehabilitation support, customers who value your expertise, an employer who focuses on you not billable hours.
About Incite Solutions Group
Incite Solutions Group is a multi-disciplinary, boutique Rehabilitation Provider, with a prominent reputation for consistently delivering high quality, expert rehabilitation services across return to work and return to life rehabilitation programs and associated allied health single services. We are known for the work we do with veterans, first responders and across the corporate and health sectors, along with our ability to achieve optimal outcomes for primary and secondary psychological presentations, complex pain, CI and ABI.
Our team has a reputation of being some of our industries very best. We have experienced sustained growth and success and now need to further expand our outstanding team.
Qualifications & Experience
To be successful in this role, it is essential you are a professional who is willing to invest in achieving longer-term, sustainable outcomes with a persistence and drive to find solutions in even the most complex of situations. You will also:
- Have a strong alignment to our organisational values and dedication in the application of this in your everyday work
- Have a desire to work across challenging, complex presentations and situations that require the application of expert rehabilitation skills
- Have an industry reputation for the delivery of high-quality rehabilitation services
- Demonstrate 3 years’ + experience in vocational or psychosocial rehabilitation Hold Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Rehabilitation Counselling and associated relevant professional registration
Tasks & Responsibilities
As part of a collaborative, multidisciplinary team of some of the most experienced professionals within the industry, you will work across a range of customers and industry sectors where you will:
- Achieve optimal outcomes by working across challenging, complex presentations and situations
- Thrive from working with an empowered and high performing team, with a motivation for continuous growth and personal development
- Balance a semi-autonomous, self-driven approach to your role, showing integrity and collaboration
- Play a key role in other team member’s professional development through peer coaching
- Craft robust relationships with stakeholders who value your recommendations and application of expert skills
What We Offer
As a human-centric employer whose values compass underpins all that we do (People/Collaboration/Solutions/Integrity).
We provide an empowering, and supportive environment with a culture to match. We invest in our team, their areas of strength and interest as individuals and provide a platform for continued growth that allows us to maintain a high performing, happy and nourished team who enjoy the work they do each day.
We also offer:
- Health and Wellbeing incentives and support
- Competitive salary + diverse bonus structures
- True commitment to external and internal PD with paid training days
- Team-based coaching, support and professional development opportunities from consultants with 5 – 20 years industry-specific experience
- High quality smart phone and laptop and access to safe and comfortable pool cars
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid leave for volunteer work and donation matching
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.