- Amazing opportunity for a Senior Occupational Therapist to bring your leadership skills to the fore!
- Supporting work/life balance working between office and home
- Excellent salary packaging options of up to $18,550
You are an AHPRA registered Occupational Therapist who is seeking an opportunity to utilise your leadership qualities and skills in this dynamic full time, leadership role.
Bring your passion for community services and your abilities to lead your team. Working between our office at Osborne Park and from home, you will guide your team in promoting a multidisciplinary approach to best care.
We value teamwork, career progression and support work/life balance
Working closely with the Manager, Multidisciplinary Care, you will lead and manage a team across multiple disciplines, including nursing, allied health and therapy assistants, in the Metro regions. You shall ensure quality outcomes for staff, clients and carers while actively developing and maintaining internal and external relationships, adhering to Silverchain policies and National Aged Care Standards.
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency with demonstrated high level clinical skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to use appropriate treatment and assessment methods
- Well-developed communication (verbal, written and listening) and interpersonal skills to liaise with clients, carers, families and direct care employees
- Demonstrated ability to provide education, support and supervision to direct care employees, clients, and their carers
- Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills to innovatively manage the provision of quality client care
- Empathetic and flexible approach to manage the sensitivities of client and employee issues within a clinical environment
- Experience in leading a team and co-ordinating resources to achieve outcomes
- Ability to work autonomously with a team focus to contribute to organisational objectives
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills to effectively plan and prioritise work tasks
- Professional Development supported & Study Leave supported
- Internal referral rewards – refer a friend or family member receive a $250 e-voucher
- Salary packaged vehicle options
- Opportunity to purchase extra leave
- Comprehensive orientation programme
- Devices and consumables provided to assist you in delivering care (including laptop and smart phone)
- Travel KM’s at 0.82 per km
- Subsidised gym membership – $15 per week to access hundreds of different fitness venues
- Health insurance programmes – 12% discount with HBF
- Social club discounts – cheaper tickets to cinemas, theatre shows, Zoo, Aqwa, Scitech, Adventure World and more *providers subject to change
- Mental health support – up to 3 free sessions with a degree-qualified psychologist per year
How to apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.